The information posted on PayrollTalk is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for obtaining accounting, payroll, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant.

Address change Request


Hope this message finds you well.

Here is Yanling Qu (My SSN is xxx-xx-xxxx). I would change my form W-4 address (California). Please let me know if anything that I can do.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Yanling Qu
Sep. 24th, 2017


  • Refile the W-4. However legally the only thing the W-4 address is used for is the W-2. Meaning your company probably has some internal form the use for other purposes. Talk to HR about that.

Sign In or Register to comment.