The information posted on PayrollTalk is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for obtaining accounting, payroll, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant.

Welcome to the New PayrollTalk!

edited May 2016 in Day-To-Day Issues

Welcome to the new PayrollTalk Forum! We are excited to make available to our users a discussion board that is easy to use, more social, and mobile friendly!

If you have any questions about how to use this board, please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected]!

Otherwise, welcome, and happy posting!

[Deleted User][Deleted User]

Comments

• rrupertrrupert ✭✭✭

Are the dates on old posts wrong? Because there is one about the new proposed DOL reg change on exempt minimum weekly salaries that I probably posted to in March of 2016 that says March 2014...which makes it look older than it is....

• @rrupert I'd be happy to look into this for you! Can you post a link to the particular post you're referring to, and I'll check into it?

Thanks! And what do you think of the new board, as a super user, other than the problem you've already identified?

Becky

• rrupertrrupert ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

I like the new board....it's easier to find/read new messages....let me go and find the one (but it looks like most of the older messages that came over have the March 2014 date)

Here's the specific one: http://payrolltalk.symmetry.com/discussion/11507/proposed-change-in-flsa-salaried-exempt-rules#latest I know that I posted that within the last few months....

• @rrupert hmmm this is odd! Thank you so much for pointing it out, we'll look into it and hopefully get a fix soon!

• jadegurljadegurl ✭✭✭

Really surprised when I saw the new format. (its obviously been a while since I logged in - Looks good!

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • We decided it was time for a change. Glad to hear you like the new look. :)
    -Corie @ Symmetry.

• edited May 2016

@jadegurl we just switched it last week! So glad you like it - hopefully you'll come by more often now :)

• Is the search function working on this forum? I can't seem to get any results to return since the update.

• @laraedant thank you for pointing this out! We're looking into the issue now.

• @David Warren are you looking to go between posts in different categories?

• @David Warren Thank you - that would be a beneficial feature. We will look into finding a solution for this!