The information posted on PayrollTalk is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for obtaining accounting, payroll, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant.

Experience with Paycom and/or Paychex

We are looking at implementing a new payroll and HRIS system. We are considering Paycom and Paychex. If you use either vendor (now or in the past) , could you please share your experience with me? Thank you. Jackie

Comments

• I used Paychex (Preview) software in the past. We had an acquisition and ran their payroll on Paychex until we converted them to our software at the start of the year.

I thought the product worked quite well. Easy to hire, perform maintenance, enter hours / earnings, and run reports.

I have not had any experience with Paycom.

Hope this helps.
  • I used to work for Paychex. Their training is excellent. I can only speak for the location I worked at in Falls Church Virginia. Sometimes they get busy and hold times are longer than normal but I can honestly say there really was a atmosphere of helping the client. We would be graded and rewarded on on how many "queue" calls we took and checks we processed. All in all working for Paychex was a fantastic beginning to my career.