The information posted on PayrollTalk is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for obtaining accounting, payroll, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant.

What sort of categories would you like to see?

Hi all,

As you can probably tell, PayrollTalk looks MUCH different. We're trying to build this into a community over simply just being a discussion board. That being said, what type of topics would YOU like to see?

Comments

• I'd love to see some conversation on compensation setup, especially with the probable DOL regulations coming with the increase in the minimum weekly salary for exempt employees. I would love to know how others are going to handle the (possible) increase in payroll costs -- including Workers Compensation insurance and other benefits that are based on actual pay.

corie
  • We used to have a "let off steam section" where you had to be logged in to see the comments. Not sure about anyone else but some times you need to vent somewhere...

corie
  • Hi @jadegurl, that category should be back up now! :)

rrupert
  • Is there a way that we can easily get from one post to another? There used to be the previous/next options I don't see anything like that now.

• @PayrollPro We will look into it!